Dual-Use Technologies 2023
Engineering the Future: Advanced Manufacturing in Naval Industry
An essential international meeting for advanced manufacturing in the naval sector that will drive you directly to new technologies for your business needs.
With inspiring panel discussions and targeted 1:1 meetings that will give you the critical knowledge and contacts.
The event welcomes participants from research centres, SMEs, universities, large industries, incubators, start-ups, innovators, policymakers, institutions, investors, associations, and all stakeholders involved with the Advanced Manufacturing in the Naval Industry.
What is offered to participants?
- Conferences on cutting-edge dual-use technologies for advanced manufacturing in the naval industry. Please, note that the conference will be held in Spanish, and there will be no translation service available
- Face-to-face B2B meetings with other participants in order to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships.
- Exhibitions showcasing the latest technologies.
On Day 2 and Day 3 (14th, 15th December)
- Virtual B2B meetings: You will have the opportunity to schedule one-to-one meetings with other participants in order to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships.
Deadlines and Key dates
- Registration: 30th October - 12 December.
- Book B2B meetings: 15th November - 12th December.
- 13th December: On-site event
- 14th and 15th December: Virtual B2B event
- Register via the registration button and activate your availability for the B2B meetings.
- Publish your business profile with your collaboration objectives adding "opportunities" at the marketplace section.
- Browse the opportunities visiting the participant list and the marketplace.
- Book meetings with the entities you are interested in.
More information in B2B Meetings
The event is organised by Andalucía TRADE, the Public Agency for Economic Transformation and Development, under the regional Government of Andalusia, with the support of the state owner company Navantia, the Naval Maritime Cluster of Cadiz, the Cadiz Bay Port Authority, the University of Cadiz, and the Federation of Metal Companies of the Province of Cádiz (FEMCA), all of them crucial actors shaping this content-tailored event to bring closer Dual-Use Technologies and naval sector.
This event marks the eighth of its kind hosted in Andalusia, underscoring the region's steadfast dedication to the 2015 Seville Declaration, which aims to enhance the full potential of dual-use technologies and markets.